Subject: [vwrap] Sorry about the trac spam.... & in re: trac

From: Joshua Bell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:14:53 -0700

(/me puts on co-chair hat)

I just batch-approved some pending messages from the vwrap trac to the
[email-masked] list, and configured the list to auto-accept such messages in
the future. Since this list is the official place for discussion of issues,
I believe it is appropriate to have new entries in trac reflected here. That
said our trac usage is still experimental.

Speaking of which...

Our ticket usage in trac is still experimental - it's up to the working
group to decide how to use it.

Until we have settled on a policy, please don't file new issues in trac
unless you're a draft editor/author and are assigning the issue to yourself,
or you've had an editor/author explicitly ask you to open/assign an issue to
them. This is to avoid filling the VWRAP trac with issues with no clear
"next steps" understood by the owner, and no consensus on what priorities
for issues means. (I'm guilty of violating this already...)

I'll chat offline with the chairs, authors/editors, and ADs about seeding
the policy.