Subject: Templates?

From: Burke Chris-CCB007 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:18:22 -0600

Anyone care to propose templates for collecting information about:

- Hot Topics
- BOF Sessions
- Area Director's plan/news/overview
- IETF Participant Exit Poll (what would have helped you participate
better?)

Chris Burke

---

From: Bernie Monette <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:33:14 -0500

Chris et.al.;
I have put together a preliminary template at http://www.iaai.ca/weird
I welcome your comments.
About the design:
I have kept the WEIRD moniker. Principally because it is rather
interesting and considering the target audience I think it will get and
keep their attention. The design is also brighter than most of the IETF
pages for the same reason. I do not know if there should be required
elements, formats, and so on.

Fire away.

Bernie

Bernie Monette
InterActive Arts
Internet Presence Management
http://www.iaai.ca mailto:monette2iaai.ca (416) 469-4337