Subject: Urgent Assistance

From: "Barrister Johnson Okafor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 06:26:57 -0300 (BRT)

From:Barrister Johnson Okafor.
137 Herbert Marcurley, Way Yaba,
Lagos-Nigeria,
EMAIL:[email-masked]

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Johnson Okafor a solicitor at law. I am the personal
attorney to Mr.Douglas Walsh,a national of your country, who used to work
with shell development company in Nigeria and as well a one time secret
agent in transferring of money overseas for the Late head of state of
Nigeria {Late Gen.SANI ABACHA}.Before his death On the 21st of April
2002,my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car
accident along sagbama express road in which all occupants of the motor
died}.

My client {Late Mr.Douglas Walsh} deposited as family belongings in a
CONSIGNMENT {ie jewelries} the sum of $10m in a Standard Finance &
Securities Company here in Nigeria for himself, with the hope of
transferring it to his country as soon as he is on leave.Since his death I
have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients
extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last
name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the security company where these Consignment
(Money) were Deposited.

Particularly, the Standard Finance & Securities Company where the deceased
Deposited the Consignment valued at about US10 million dollars has issued
me a notice to provide the next of kin within the next ten official
working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years
now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this
Consignments (Money) valued at US10 million dollars can be claim by you
and then you and me can share the money. 40% to me and 60% to you, I have
all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may
make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this dealt
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please Feel free to contact me  through my Alternative private E-MAIL
ADDRESS: [email-masked]

Hoping to recieve your response.

Best regards,

Barrister Johnson Okafor
(Solicitor & Advocate)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Universia Brasil. Em todas as fases da vida acadêmica.
Acesse o portal e confira nossos serviços e benefícios:
http://www.universiabrasil.net/