Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

From: "Mrs. Maria Enem." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:02:36 GMT

From:Mrs. Maria Enem.

Compliments of the day!!

I am Mrs. Maria Enem a former staff of the Federal Ministry of 
Aviation undergoing medical Treatment. I am married to Dr. John Enem 
who worked with National Petroleum Corporation for nineteen years 
before he died in the year 2003.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a 
brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were 
both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry 
or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is 
against. When my late husband was alive he deposited a huge sum of 
money with one finance/security company in Europe. Presently, this 
money is still with the Security Company.This money was accumalated 
from an onshore engineering award my husband won during the last 
military regime. 

Recently, my Doctor told me th at my condition with the special grace 
of God would soon be okay.Though what disturbs me most is that am 
diagonised to be having spinal abnormalty. Having known my condition I 
decided to donate this fund to a church or better still a God fearing 
individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct 
here in. I want a church or individual that will use this to fund 
orphanages, widows etc propagating the word of God and to ensure that 
the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that 
blessed is the hand that giveth. 

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit 
this money and my husband’s relatives are not Christians and has being 
maltreating me with the only motive to take away the funds from me 
becuase of my faith and trust in God since his death hence I don't 
want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by this unbelievers. 
I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly 
manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. 

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I 
am going to be in the bosom of the lord one day. If you will be of 
assistance, I will surely appreciate and thank you for your kindness 
in giving me this help.You can respond using email address 
[email-masked]

Thank you

Mrs. Maria Enem.