Subject: Job offer

From: Strad Energy Inc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:38:38 +0600

-- 
Strad Energy Services is a diversified, growth-oriented company that
provides oilfield solutions with  industry renowned service through two
core divisions: Drilling Services and Production Services.

Strad Energy Services Inc, Has immediate employment opportunities.

We intend to invite experienced Individuals/Expatriates or Consultancy firm
who are capable of 

rendering expertise services in various fields of Engineering,Construction
and Installation, NDT 

, Geology, Project Management, Welding and Fabrication, Plant/Start-Up,
Maintenance, 

Mechanical/Technical/Design Engineering, Information Technology,
Administrative,Commissioning and 

Medical Experts.

ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES:

. A very attractive net salary paid in US$, Sterling or Euros equivalent
depending on employee home country and currency preference with annual
salary review.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation(up to 5 people) in company
community.
. Free medical/dental care in US and other surrounding company countries 
for employee and family.

. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
.Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.

.Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM and WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES.
.Life Insurance and Paid vacation.
.Employees who would not want to remain in the USA office will be granted
transfer to the CANADA, UK or  

other affected countries.

.Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing
community.

Note:
All job recruitments are done in the USA offices(Strad Energy Services
Inc).

ALSO Applicants will be responsible for him/her visa and all other
necessary travel 

documents(company policy), that will enable him/her to come over to his job
community (here). We 

also ensure to stand in favor of your name and plead with the consulate
office of the USA High 

commision to assist you making sure that visa and all the travel documents
are issued to you 

smoothly.

JOB STATUS:

Full-Time and Half Time .

SALARY INDICATION:

7500 USA DOLLARS (Seven thousand five hundred Dollars) and above pending on
work experience and field of specialization.

Capable and Interested Candidates are to E - mail resumes and details of
experiences to:-

Dr. Nick O'Bryan
(Personnel Manager)
(RECRUITMENT OFFICE)
[email-masked]

http://www.stradenergy.com

Strad Energy Services Inc

USA, 410 17th Street, Suite 1825 Denver, CO 80202, Fax:  720.292.2215 ,
Tel: 001-917387-0209

Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, 

and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from
disclosure under 

applicable law. Anyunauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of
this email message, 

including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise the 

sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.