Subject: Plz Reply Me With Trust

From: Samira Yann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 20:19:04 -0700

-- 
Dear Good day,

I sent this mail praying for it to reach you in good health, since I 
myself are in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every 
night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am 
Mrs.Samira Yann, awidow suffering from long time illness. I have some 
funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of (Five million 
dollars) my Doctor told me recently that I would not last due to the 
illness. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a 
good person that will utilize it the way i am going to instruct herein. 
I need a very honest and God fearing person who can claim this money and 
use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools 
for less privilege that will be named after my late husband if possible.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit 
this money after I die.

Please I want your sincerely and urgent answer to know if you will be 
able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on 
how the fund will be transferred to your bank account.

I am waiting for your reply.  [email-masked]

Thank you,

Mrs.Samira Yan