Subject: Thank You for Using Amazon, Your $50-Amazon Reward Enclosed No.18048385

From: Amazon Customer Bonus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 07:20:08 -0700

ATTN: [email-masked],

Thank you for your recent order on Amazon.com.

You were selected to quickly review your product and receive your new $50-bonus.

Your feedback helps customers choose the right products on Amazon.com (=
http://incarnation.malkai.trade/amazon-reward

It's an easy process! You are just one click away to activate your $50 voucher.

REVIEW AND PRINT REWARD http://incarnation.malkai.trade/amazon-reward
------------------------------------------------------------

Tips

If the above button doesn't work, you may submit your review and redeem your gift by following these easy steps:

1. Go to your Amazon http://incarnation.malkai.trade/amazon-reward account and navigate to your bonus.
2. In the "My Rewards" section, Press the "Redeem Gift" button.
3. Submit your information and redeem your gift
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for shopping on Amazon, we appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this gift reward is only valid to one per customer. You must be the account holder that is registered with the email address listed below. You have 10 days to submit your review and redeem your eGift from Amazon.com http://incarnation.malkai.trade/amazon-reward
( AmazonReward )
Reference #:18048385
This Message was sent to the following e-mail address: [email-masked]