Subject: [weirds] Materials for BoF

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 06:38:15 -0500

Hi,

In case anyone needs the materials for tomorrow for the BoF, here they
are:

Agenda &c: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/slides/weirds-0.pdf
Andy Newton: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/slides/weirds-1.pdf
Kaveh Ranjbar: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/slides/weirds-2.pdf
Steve Sheng: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/slides/weirds-3.pdf

Best,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:59:50 -0200

Hello all,

we (LACNIC) have put online a proof-of-concept RESTful WHOIS for you
to play with. It's really rough around the edges but we wanted to put
it online ahead of your BoF in Taipei.

We have also drafted a quick I-D-esque document which you can use to
access the system:

http://www.labs.lacnic.net/drupal/sites/default/files/draft-lacnic-weirds-restwhois-01.pdf

Looking forward to your comments,

Carlos

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds
>

-- 
--
=========================
Carlos M. Martinez-Cagnazzo
http://cagnazzo.name
=========================

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:00:08 +0800

We discovered some typos, you can try:

http://restwhois.labs.lacnic.net/restfulwhois/ip/2001:13c7:7001::5
http://restwhois.labs.lacnic.net/restfulwhois/operator/UY-LACN-LACNIC/

	The xml structure is mirroring the whois, but that was just for a quick start.

Regards,
/as

---

From: Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:14:31 -0200

I have updated the document and corrected the typos.

regards,

Carlos