Subject: [weirds] Remote participation in BoF

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 00:11:01 -0500

Hi all,

As I mentioned before, we will have some support from Meetecho for
remote participants in tomorrow's BoF session.  The Meetecho support
people (who've been very accommodating) told me they'll be sending
something to the mailing list with detailed instructions.

The IETF meeting remote participation page at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/82/remote-participation.html gives some
other information about remote participation.  

I'd also like to remind people that there is a current work project
open to develop a specification for a Remote Participation Service.
Paul Hoffman has the contract to do this development.  The
announcement is found at
https://www.ietf.org/ibin/c5i?mid=6&rid=49&gid=0&k1=933&k2=60385&tid=1321333032.
I imagine that Paul would find feedback about your experiences if you
want to share them.  I haven't seen a post from him on the general
IETF discussion list about where to send him feedback, so please watch
for that.

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]