Subject: [weirds] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements-04.txt

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:01:34 +0000

Based on recent feedback.

-MSK

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements-04.txt
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 06:01:02 +0000

A new version of I-D, draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements-04.txt has been successfully submitted by Murray S. Kucherawy and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Requirements For Internet Registry Services
Creation date:	 2012-04-02
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7

Abstract:
   This document enumerates a base set of requirements to be included in
   any system that provides registration information for Internet
   registration entities, i.e., network and/or domain name assignments.
   Some of these, in turn, will define requirements for registrars;
   this, however, is an issue outside of the scope of this document.

   It is hoped that this work will also influence the development of
   requirements and specifications for domain name registries at some
   point in the future.

The IETF Secretariat