Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 06:50:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Unified Registration Data Access Protocol Query Format
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-09-19

Abstract:
   This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
   may be used to retrieve registration information from registries
   (including both Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name
   Registries (DNRs)) using "RESTful" web access patterns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/