Subject: [weirds] WHOIS Technical Requirements Survey Invitation (Avail Until 31 OCT 2012)

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:54:15 -0300

You may be interested in the survey.

	One question (well, two) asked who should do the work of data
modelling, ICANN or the IETF.

https://limesurvey.icann.org/index.php?sid=71483&lang=en

https://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-17sep12-en.htm

Regards,
as

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:37:03 -0400

> https://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-17sep12-en.htm

I took the survey. Not only do they ask who should do the data
modeling, a lot of the questions that are technical in nature push
only one solution. Also, the sections switch off intermingling
terminology.

Also, it is very long.

-andy