Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 06:44:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Responses for the Registy Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-09-19

Abstract:
   This document describes responses in the JSON format to the Registry
   Data Access Protocol (RDAP) queries described in
   draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/