Subject: [weirds] Requirements document

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:09:18 -0700

I haven't heard much in the way of support or demand for a
requirements document to be developed/maintained, even if we decide up
front that we don't plan to publish it in the end, so I'm going to let
draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements expire.  If the WG feels we should
keep this up, please say so and we can hopefully identify a different
editor.

-MSK

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:47:21 -0300

On 19/09/2012 11:09, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds
Hi,

     I think this is a valuable document and I see no harm if you 
continue being an author/editor as you role of "consumer of" WEIRDS 
data. I would suggest that it would be good to add also "WEIRDS 
operators" from numbers (I could work on it) and names. That would a 
team of 3 editors from different background and possible needs that 
could gather the interest and requirements of the heterogeneous users of 
WEIRDS.

     We already have a good set of known requirements (that is why we 
are producing I+D already) but I guess there are some still missing, not 
well understood or not agreed requirements that we could document here.

Best regards,
as