Subject: [weirds] Atlanta meeting request

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:39:20 -0700

Colleagues,

I imagine it's a good guess that we want to meet in Atlanta.  I'd like
some suggestions from the group as to what presentations we might want
other than the usual document status updates.  What specific issues do
we feel need face time?  How much time should we request?

-MSK, WEIRDS co-chair

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:58:11 -0700

> we feel need face time?  How much time should we request?

The meeting request deadline snuck up on me, and is in fact today.
I've thus requested a two-hour meeting slot.  We don't have to use all
of it, but if we're sure we won't, I'll decrease the size of the
request.

We would still like to hear any suggested or requested agenda items.

-MSK

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:57:24 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Murray S. Kucherawy
> Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 2:39 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [weirds] Atlanta meeting request
> 
> Colleagues,
> 

I have some open questions about security services in my security draft. Face-to-face discussion would be helpful.

Scott