Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:22:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol Query Format
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
   may be used to retrieve registration information from registries
   (including both Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name
   Registries (DNRs)) using "RESTful" web access patterns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:27:23 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:22 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [weirds] I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-02.txt
> 
> 

This version includes edits for all of the open issues that Andy and I could identify. An updated response draft will be published soon.

Scott