Subject: [weirds] rdapper - command line RDAP client

From: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:44:22 +0000

Dear colleagues,

CentralNic has developed a command-line client for the Registration Data
Access Protocol. This client is open source and written in the Perl
programming language.

It should work with any server that complies with the most recently
published drafts, although since I'm only aware of one such server
(ours), I make no promises as to its compliance.

You can check out the code from this URL:

https://github.com/jodrell/rdapper

Documentation is here:

https://github.com/jodrell/rdapper/blob/master/rdapper/README.md

Any comments, suggestions, and bug reports will be much appreciated.

Regards,

-- 
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer
CentralNic Ltd
Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services
for ccTLD, gTLD and private domain name registries
https://www.centralnic.com/

CentralNic Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 4985780. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR.