Subject: [weirds] RDAP implementation at CentralNic

From: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 17:20:21 +0000

Dear colleagues,

We have just launched a prototype RDAP service. This implementation is
based on the following drafts:

draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-00
draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-01
draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-01

We believe that the server complies with the above specifications, but
if you discover any issues, please let us know. We will track updates to
these drafts and update our implementation accordingly.

You can test our server using any command-line SSL-capable HTTP client,
such as curl:

$ curl https://rdap.centralnic.com/domain/centralnic.pw

We are planning on building and releasing open-source clients that can
consume RDAP data. When these become available, we will post to this list.

Cheers,

Gavin.

-- 
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer
CentralNic Ltd
Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services
for ccTLD, gTLD and private domain name registries
https://www.centralnic.com/

CentralNic Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 4985780. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR.