Subject: Re: [weirds] Comments on draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-01

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 21:57:15 +0000

On 12/31/12 11:05 AM, "Alex Sergeyev" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Do you think the "The IP Network Object Class" (section 10) should
>include "status" field to be similar to other objects?

Given that none of the RIRs have a publishable status for IP networks, I
don't think it should be added.

Should such a thing be necessary later on, either RIR specific fields can
be added or a revision to the spec.

-andy

---

From: Alex Sergeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:01:01 -0500

I see at whois.iana.org right now:

status:       ALLOCATED
vs
status:       RESERVED

and thinking it's already applicable :)

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:49:08 +0000

What is IANA? Just kidding. :)

Ok, I'll add it.

-andy