Subject: [weirds] RDAP.org

From: "Gavin Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:04:39 +0000

Dear colleagues,

To allow RDAP client developers to easily support all the different
RDAP services that will eventually exist, I have set up
http://rdap.org to act as a broker for RDAP requests.

HTTP GET requests of the form http://rdap.org/<object>/<identifier>
will be 301 redirected to the appropriate RDAP service. Currently, the
RDAP services of CentralNic, VeriSign, APNIC and ARIN are supported.
You can query for domain names, nameservers and IPv4 and IPv6
addresses.

If you are developing an RDAP service, please use the form on the
front page of the site to submit the details of your service for
inclusion. The aim is to support every RDAP service that exists.

I will eventually publish the source code of the site so that others
can set up their own sites to do the same thing.

Regards,

Gavin.

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:14:38 +0000

>You can query for domain names, nameservers and IPv4 and IPv6

Thanks Gavin. These types of services were predicted during our
bootstrapping conversations. Its interesting to see them come to fruition.

-andy

---

From: "Carlos M. martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:39:41 -0200

Cool Gavin, great work!

We have been operating a similar service for a while, but we did not
move beyond the experimental phase.

I'd like to have our (LACNIC) service added to RDAP.org. What do you
need from us ?

Regards,

~Carlos

On 1/11/13 1:04 PM, Gavin Brown wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds
>