Subject: [weirds] Comments on redirects-01

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 17:05:00 +0100

I have two comments:

Section "2.1.  The REST Approach to Web Services" says:

    As WHOIS is a read-only service only the GET verb is implemented.

[...]

    As all requests are to be performed employing HTTP GETs [...]

--> Shouldn't HEAD also be supported?

Section "2.4.  Loops in Redirection"

--> As previously discussed, I think this section should be removed
entirely, or significantly shortened so as to simply refer to existing
client-side mechanisms.

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca

---

From: Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:27:19 +0000

> --> Shouldn't HEAD also be supported?

[Alexander Mayrhofer] 
And OPTIONS probably as well.

Alex