Subject: [weirds] draft-ietf-weirds-using-http

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:29:52 -0400

Colleagues,

I just noticed that our charter shows the above-named draft as a February
deliverable.  We are therefore late.

To the authors especially, but the WG in general: Is this document ready
for a WGLC or does it have some things open that would make that premature?

-MSK, WEIRDS co-chair

---

From: Jean-Philippe Dionne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:51:30 -0400

On 2013-03-15 12:29, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> I just noticed that our charter shows the above-named draft as a
> February deliverable.  We are therefore late.
> 

Hi,

I think it is premature.  Here's topics that needs to be discussed/included:

1. There is confusion about the default content-type.  Either, we say
that the accept header is mendatory for rdap client or we say that
server must have a 'application/rdap' as the default content-type.

2. Following the security discussion, it was unclear what parts of http
must be supported.   Some authentication mechanism might rely on cookies
and it was proposed on during the last wg session that cookies could be
disabled to circumscribe the possible authentication mechanisms.

3. The rate limiting status code proposed by Simon should be added to
the section 5.

Cheers
Jean-Philippe

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:08:06 -0400

Could you open these issues in the tracker?  We need to drive work on this
since we're now behind schedule.  Let us know if it's inaccessible or
misconfigured or otherwise needs attention first.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Jean-Philippe Dionne <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds
>

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Mar 2013 00:02:13 -0000

In article <CAL0qLwYLp7VgEdY+9KoXn1mnyAvgAPgMY686g0zaWK+N=[email-masked]> you write:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>-=-=-=-=-=-

I'm not J-P, but I added three tracker entries, numbers 3, 4, and 5.

Will respond to some of them once I escape from the Cleveland airport.