Subject: [weirds] Notice object description issue

From: Maarten Wullink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 13:44:42 +0000

In section "5.2 Notices" : http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-02#section-5.2

It says: " an optional "links" object" 
The example given there shows the "links" object as an array of links, I assume that the text should be changed to 
Something like "an optional array of link objects" ?

Cheers,
Maarten

Maarten Wullink MSc|Technical advisor / R&D engineer
SIDN | Meander 501 | 6825 MD | Postbus 5022 | 6802 EA | ARNHEM
T +31 (0)26 352 55 45 | M +31 (0)6 21 26 87 55 | F +31 (0)26 352 55 05
[email-masked] | www.sidn.nl

---

From: Andy Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 20:20:57 +0000

On 4/1/13 9:44 AM, "Maarten Wullink" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>In section "5.2 Notices" :
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-02#section-5.2
>
>The example given there shows the "links" object as an array of links, I
>assume that the text should be changed to

Thanks. I'm in the process of cleaning all that up. It should be "links"
array.

-andy