Subject: [weirds] FW: I-D Action: draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-01.txt

From: "Linlin Zhou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 09:08:25 +0800

FYI.
This version adds some statistics data in section 5.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 6:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Registration Data Access Protocol
Object Inventory Analysis
	Author(s)       : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Sean Shen
                          Steve Sheng
	Filename        : draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-04-02

Abstract:
   WHOIS output elements from 124 TLDs were collected and analyzed.
   This document describes the statistical analysis process and result
   of WHOIS information.  The purpose of this document is to build an
   object inventory to facilitate discussions of domain name data
   objects in WHOIS response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-weirds-dnrd-ap-object-inventory-
01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt