Subject: [weirds] IETF 88 minutes posted

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:01:00 -0800

I've posted the formal minutes for the WEIRDS session at IETF 88 in the
materials tool:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/minutes/minutes-88-weirds

Please let the chairs know if there's anything incorrect or missing.  There
were a couple of places where I couldn't hear or understand a name in the
transcript.  If that was you or you know who it was, please let us know
that as well.

-MSK, WEIRDS co-chair

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Nov 2013 17:52:24 -0000

The places where it says "variance" should be "variants".

It's a term of IDN and ICANN art for domain names that are considered
to be the same in some hard to define sense of "same".

R's,
John

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:43:52 -0800

> to be the same in some hard to define sense of "same".
Fixed, thanks.

-MSK