Subject: [weirds] Call for adoption: draft-blanchet-weirds-bootstrap-ianaregistries

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 12:11:52 -0800

This note starts a two-week call for adoption of the above draft.  If there
are no sustained objections, this will be our document to satisfy the
bootstrapping milestone.

If you have already expressed support on that other thread, you don't need
to do so here.  Otherwise, or if you object, please say so in reply to this
message prior to December 20th.

-MSK, WEIRDS co-chair

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Dec 2013 23:17:54 -0000

>are no sustained objections, this will be our document to satisfy the

I think we should adopt it, keeping in mind that adopting it doesn't
necessarily mean that we will publish it in anything like its current
form.

We still have some big open questions, like whether name bootstrap
only handles TLDs or is intended to handle arbitrary domain names.

R's,
John

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 23:33:58 -0200

Adopt, under the same comments mentioned by John Levin.

.as

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 9:17 PM, John Levine <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> weirds mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds