Subject: [weirds] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-12: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:45:34 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-json-response/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for adding suggested text to expand the privacy considerations
section, this is very helpful.

Thanks for addressing the SecDir review and including information on a
possible cache poisoning attack.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05183.html
Some nits were included as well that might be helpful.