Subject: [weirds] RFC 7482 on Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Query Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:52:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7482

        Title:      Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) 
                    Query Format 
        Author:     A. Newton, S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 43429
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7482

This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
may be used to retrieve registration information from registries
(including both Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name
Registries (DNRs)) using "RESTful" web access patterns.  These
uniform patterns define the query syntax for the Registration Data
Access Protocol (RDAP).

This document is a product of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC