Subject: [weirds] RFC 7484 on Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:52:31 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7484

        Title:      Finding the Authoritative Registration Data 
                    (RDAP) Service 
        Author:     M. Blanchet
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 33947
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7484

This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses, or Autonomous
System numbers.

This document is a product of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC