Subject: [Wpack] URLs for older timestamped data

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:54:58 -0700

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-masinter-dated-uri  

  This document defines two URI schemes.  The first, 'duri' (standing

   for "dated URI"), identifies a resource as of a particular time.

   This allows explicit reference to the "time of retrieval", similar to

   the way in which bibliographic references containing URIs are often

   written.

---

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:51:03 -0700

This seems related to the Memento framework in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7089 that some of the Web Archiving folks
mentioned at the ESCAPE workshop:
https://www.iab.org/wp-content/IAB-uploads/2019/06/sawood-alam-2.pdf.

Are you suggesting that these would be good URIs to use for signed origins?
Or something else?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:55 AM Larry Masinter <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Wpack mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/wpack
>