Subject: [Wpack] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-wpack-00-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 11:53:50 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-wpack-00-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-wpack/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing and clarifying my block points on any transport-related
potential touch points! The charter seem fine to me now to move on. I think my
old comments below are still valid though (for the record mainly).

One editorial comment: I find the chosen form of listing goals rather than
writing text that describes the scope of the work not very reader-friendly (at
least more the main/key goals). I think text instead of quite short bullet
points would be more meaningful and would probably have avoided some of the
discussion/confusion we had about this charter.

Further I agree with Ben that this part is not very clear and could be better
scoped: "Security and privacy properties of using authenticated bundles as
close as practical to TLS 1.3 transport of the same resources."