Subject: [Wpack] Support relative URL in Web Bundle format

From: Tsuyoshi Horo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 09:50:45 +0900

Hi, WPACK folks.
I'm Tsuyoshi Horo. I am working on Web Packaging in Chromium project.

We are thinking about changing the spec of Web Bundles to support relative
URLs.

Currently, the spec says:
https://wpack-wg.github.io/bundled-responses/draft-ietf-wpack-bundled-responses.html#section-2.2-1
> Representations within a bundle are named by their Content-Location
(Section 8.7 of [I-D.ietf httpbis-semantics]), which holds a URL. This is
also known as the representation's URL

And draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-19 says:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-19#section-8.7
> Content-Location = absolute-URI / partial-URI

It seems the spec already supports relative URLs. But we'd like to make it
clear.

So, I created this pull request.
https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/15

Do folks here have any opinions on this change of the pull request?

Thanks.

---

From: Tsuyoshi Horo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:12:54 +0900

Hi.

Thank you felipeerias@ for reviewing the pull request (
https://github.com/wpack-wg/bundled-responses/pull/15).

Does anyone else have an opinion here?
If not, I'd like to merge the pull request tomorrow.

Thanks.