Subject: NETWORKIN 2000 Call For Participation

From: Raouf Boutaba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:49:23 -0500

[My apologies if you receive this more than once]

******************************************************

          !! Early registration DEADLINE: April 15 !!

                   ///////////////////////////////////////
                      Call for participation
                       Networking 2000
                         May 14-19, 2000
                             Paris, France
                   //////////////////////////////////////

The year 2000 deserves the organization of exceptional events.
Networking'2000 intends to be one of them. With three international
conferences in parallel tracks, three outstanding invited speakers,
twelves tutorials and nine mini-conferences, Networking'2000 will be THE

first networking week of the millenium. You must be there.

               More information available at:

               http://netconf.lip6.fr/net2000
               http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~net2000

Networking 2000 conference is a joint conference of:

HPN (High Performance Networking) Aaren 1987, Liège 1988, Berlin 1990,
Liège 1992, Grenoble 1994, Palma 1995, New York 1997, Vienna 1998, Paris
2000.

BC (Broadband Communications) Paris 1995, Montreal 1996, Lisboa 1997,
Stuttgart 1998, Hong-Kong 1999, Paris 2000.

PCN (Performance of Communication Networks) Paris 1981, Zürich 1984, Rio

de Janeiro 1987, Barcelona 1990, Raleigh 1993, Lund 1998, Paris 2000.