Subject: 6 October 2000

From: "Gary Tomlinson"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:00:07 -0700

Hi! How are you?
 
I send you this file in order to have your advice
 
See you later. Thanks

---

From: Oliver Erckmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:15:05 +0200

********   Network Associates GroupShield Exchange          **********
********   Virus Alert generated at: Monday, July 23, 2001 04:05:15 PM
**********************************************************************  The
file 6 October 2000.doc.bat has been replaced as it contains the
W32/SirCam@MM virus. Please consult your administrator for further help.

Action Taken: The attachment could not be repaired, so the attachment was
quarantined 
in the quarantine folder: Quarantine Folder DE DUSSELDORF:DINKEL

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards 
 
Oliver Erckmann

Consultant / Carrier Bussines Unit

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Eckmann Datentechnik Netzwerkservice 
Telindus GmbH 
 
Wanheimerstrasse 43 
D-40472 Duesseldorf 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
E-Mail:    [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
              [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Tel:        +49 (0) 211 47 212  29
Fax:       +49 (0) 211 47 212  22 
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
For more information about our products and services, 
please visit our website http://www.telindus.de <http://www.telindus.de/>  
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Full connectivity, mobility & security 
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gary Tomlinson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Gesendet: Monday, July 23, 2001 4:00 PM
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: 6 October 2000

Hi! How are you?

See you later. Thanks