Subject: A Hope For Cancer...

From: Will To Live <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:32:15 GMT

A   H O P E   F O R   C A N C E R . .

SEND THIS TO A FRIEND OR LOVED ONE. ENTER EMAIL

Can-Scan

Enhanced Breast Cancer

Examination Softwaree

+

Will
To Live

Pre-Release Feature Film

(VHS or DVD)

or

ONLY
$ 19.99 (plus shipping & handling) List Price $79.99

© Ruby Pictures/ netGuru,
Inc.

All right reserved

You are receiving this email because you have subscribed to some health-related web sites.

This
promotional campaign is exclusively brought by Kanatsiz Communications
to the recipients undisclosed to the underlying advertiser, netGuru,
Inc. Kanatsiz Communications has not obtained the consent, express
or implied, from netGuru, Inc. with respect to proposed recipients
of the advertisements. If you do not wish to receive similar advertisements
please click here