Subject: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found and action taken.

From: System Attendant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:05:58 +0100

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has detected virus-infected attachment(s).

Sender = [email-masked]
Recipient(s) = [email-masked]
Subject = new photos from my party!
Scanning Time = 01/28/2002 13:05:57

Action on virus found:
The attachment www.myparty.yahoo.com matched file blocking settings.
ScanMail has Deleted it. 

In einer für Sie bestimmten Nachricht wurde ein als gefährlich eingestufter
Anhang geblockt oder es wurde ein Virus gefunden. Der Absender der Nachricht
wird ebenfalls automatisch informiert. Als gefährlich eingestuft gelten u.A.
alle ausführbaren Dateien wie z.B. *.exe, *.bat, *.com, *.cmd, *.pif, *.scr.
Wenn sie eine Datei mit entsprechender Endung verschicken oder empfangen
wollen, komprimieren sie diese bitte zu einer *.zip-Datei mit Winzip.
An attachment has been blocked which is classified as dangerous or a Virus
has been found in the mail received by you. The sender of this mail was
automatically informed. Among the attachments classified as dangerous are
all executable files like *.exe, *.bat, *.com, *.cmd, *.pif, *.scr. If you
need to send or receive such an attachment you should compress it first into
a *.zip archive by using Winzip.