Subject: Adv: Semiconductor Training Short Courses

From: "Heather Wilson"<[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Jan 02 13:08:30 -0600

PTI Seminars is presenting the following courses for semiconductor
personnel....

 For more details call 636-343-1333 and ask for Heather Wilson.

 ABCs of IC DESIGN & FABRICATION - Presented by: Denny Frye
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/icdesignfab.html
  February 20, 2002 San Jose, CA
  March 11, 2002 Portland, OR
  March 18, 2002 Singapore
  April 9, 2002 Boston, MA
  April 19, 2002 Munich, Germany
  April 30, 2002   Phoenix, AZ
 
This course describes in simple terms a sequential format of   
information that constitutes the major fabrication processes and design  
for integrated devices. This one (1) day seminar gives you a 
comprehensive overview of the semiconductor industry & technology. 
The course will give you the background you need to understand the 
basics of semiconductor devices, how they work, the processing 
technologies & equipment to produce them, and circuit design techniques.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABCs of BASIC ELECTRONICS AND DEVICES
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/basicmain.html
 March 18, 2002   San Jose, CA

ADVANCED TOPICS IN CMP Chemical Mechanical Planarization
 http://www.pti-inc.com/coursesadvanced/advancedcmp.html
 March 21-22, 2002   San Jose, CA

DEFECT ISOLATION for MULTI LEVEL FAILURE ANALYSIS
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/defectisolation.html
 March 25-26, 2002   San Jose, CA

DEVICE PHYSICS MADE EASY
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/physics.html
  April 8, 2002  San Jose, CA
 
Fundamentals of CHEMICAL MECHANICAL PROCESSING
 Presented by: Srini Raghavan 
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/cmpmain.html
  March 6, 2002   San Jose, CA

Fundamentals of CHEMICAL VAPOR DEPOSITION
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/cvdmain.html
  April 3, 2002   San Jose, CA

Fundamentals of ION IMPLANTATION
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/ionmain.html
 April 2, 2002   San Jose, CA

Fundamentals of MEMS DESIGN & FABRICATION
 http://www.pti-inc.com/coursesadvanced/memsic.html
 April 10, 2002   San Jose, CA
 July 24, 2002  San Francisco, CA

Fundamentals of METALLIZATION
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/metalmain.html
 April 4, 2002   San Jose, CA

Fundamental RF Plasma Generation for Semiconductor Equipment
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/rfequipment.html
 April 4, 2002   San Jose, CA
 July 24-25, 2002  San Francisco, CA

Fundamentals of WET & DRY ETCH
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/etchmain.html
 March 7, 2002   San Jose, CA

Fundamentals of PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/photomain.html
 March 19, 2002   San Jose, CA

Fundamentals of THERMAL PROCESSING
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/diffmain.html
 March 12, 2002   San Jose, CA

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STRATEGIES 
for SEMICONDUCTOR INDUSTRY COMPANIES
http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/intellectual.html
 February 18-19, 2002 San Jose, CA
 July 24-25, 2002  San Francisco, CA

Intro to CMOS LAYOUT
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/cmos.html
 May 6-7, 2002  San Jose, CA

Intro to DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
 http://www.pti-inc.com/coursesadvanced/dsp.html
 April 24-26, 2002  San Jose, CA

Intro to MICRO CONTAMINATION CONTROL
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/contamain.html
 March 21, 2002  San Jose, CA

Intro to Optical MEMS for Bio Sensing and Communications 
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/mems.html 
 April 11, 2002   San Jose, CA
 
Intro to INTEGRATED YIELD MANAGEMENT
 http://www.pti-inc.com/coursesadvanced/yieldmanagement.html
 March 4-5, 2002   San Jose, CA
 April 18-19, 2002  Munich, Germany
 May 6-7, 2002  Singapore 

Intro to STATISTICAL PROCESSING CONTROL  (SPC)
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/spc.html
 April 9, 2002  San Jose, CA

LOW COST FLIP CHIP & WLCSP TECHNOLOGIES
http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/flipchip.html
  April 8, 2002  San Jose, CA
  April 15, 2002  Munich, Germany
  May 9, 2002  Singapore
  July 19, 2002  San Francisco, CA

PRODUCT MARKETING for the Semiconductor Industry
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/productmarketing.html
  February 27, 2002  San Jose, CA
  April 18, 2002  Munich, Germany

RF WIRELESS FUNDAMENTALS
 http://www.pti-inc.com/courses/rfwireless.html
 February 25-26, 2002  San Jose, CA

CHECK OUR WEB SITE FOR ADDITIONAL COURSES !!
 http://www.ptiseminars.com

 For a FULL TRAINING SCHEDULE of "open" course dates visit 
  http://www.pti-inc.com/schedule.htm

TO REGISTER Go To
 https://secure.hosting.swbell.net/www.pti-inc.com/registration.html

 TO SPEAK:
    * to an account manager about ATTENDING these courses or having them
 ONSITE
    contact us at (636) 343-1333 in the USA.  Ask for HEATHER WILSON.
    * Fax  (636) 343-8642
    * Email: [email-masked]

 PTI SEMINARS, INC.  "We Exceed Your Expectations!"

 * To unsubscribe please reply to [email-masked] and in the subject
 "Unsubscribe".  We apologize for any inconvenience.