Subject: AVCP Makes Strategic Investments to Ignite Company Growth

From: "AVCP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:07:00 -0600

ATTENTION
INVESTING PUBLIC

STOCK
ALERT!!!!!

Did you turn
a 500%
gain on your investment
last month. If you
bought Ico Global Communications (Holding) Ltd. (OTC PK: ICOHA) you
would have realized a 400% gain in less than 2 weeks!!!

Advantage
Capital Development Corp. (OTC
PK: AVCP)
is our latest publicly traded company which has hit our Radar Screen.
Advantage Capital
Development Corp. AVCP is business development company which
operates specifically to meet the needs of small and emerging public
and private companies that need capital to grow. Advantages business
model is based on providing various forms of financing to companies
such as debt and equity in return for interest in the company as well
as an anticipated minimum 30 percent profit.

Micro-cap Stocks Are
Providing HUGE PROFITS to Investors!!!
Don't miss out on AVCP.
Look for large volume
increases, followed by a sharp rise in share price. Don't Miss Out
on the next BIG move!!!

Current price: 65
cents per share

Advantage
Capital Development Corp. has 4 major fundamental investor
facts speculative investors should take notice of:

* AVCP
Makes Investment in Networth Technologies: AVCP makes $600,000
strategic investment in Networth Technologies. Investment will allow
Networth Technologies to more effectively and efficiently meet its
goals of providing their 250-plus clients with IT revitalization
plans, corporate technology platforms and performance-oriented IT
standards. AVCP's interest will include warrants to purchase common
stock in Networth Technologies.

* AVCP
Provides Investment in Multi-Million Dollar IT Holding Company: AVCP
provides investment in Global IT Holdings, a company created to
acquire IT Staffing firms. Global IT Holdings recently completed a $3
million acquisition of the assets of two technology companies. These
companies have combined annual revenues in excess of $5 million.

* AVCP's
Portfolio IT Company Signs 8 Major Accounts: AVCP announces a
subsidiary of its portfolio company, Global IT Holdings, Inc., has
signed eight new contracts with major national and multi-national
companies. These contract are with one of the worlds leading software
manufacturers, professional sports league, major health care
organization, large multi-national diversified financial services
company, European banking and financial services organization, major
brokerage and financial services company as well as one of the
largest European insurance and financial services companies.

* Stock
Positioned for Upward Price Momentum: Stock is structured with a
tight float. This allows for
strong upward price momentum and potential quick profits...Don't
Miss Out!!!

The Company:

Advantage
Capital Development Corp. (OTC PK: AVCP)
is business development company which operates specifically to
meet the needs of small and emerging public and private companies
that need capital to grow. Advantages business model is based on
providing various forms of financing to companies such as debt
and equity in return for interest in the company as well as an
anticipated minimum 30 percent profit.

Relevant Investment
Information:

AVCP Makes Investment
in Networth Technologies: AVCP makes $600,000 strategic
investment in Networth Technologies. Investment will allow
Networth Technologies to more effectively and efficiently meet
its goals of providing their 250-plus clients with IT
revitalization plans, corporate technology platforms and
performance-oriented IT standards. AVCP's interest will include
warrants to purchase common stock in Networth Technologies.

AVCP Provides
Investment in Multi-Million Dollar IT Holding Company: AVCP
provides investment in Global IT Holdings, a company created to
acquire IT Staffing firms. Global IT Holdings recently completed
a $3 million acquisition of the assets of two technology
companies. These companies have combined annual revenues in
excess of $5 million.

Relevant Investment
Information (Cont'd):

AVCP's Portfolio IT
Company Signs 8 Major Accounts: AVCP announces a subsidiary
of its portfolio company, Global IT Holdings, Inc., has signed
eight new contracts with major national and multi-national
companies. These contract are with one of the worlds leading
software manufacturers, professional sports league, major health
care organization, large multi-national diversified financial
services company, European banking and financial services
organization, major brokerage and financial services company as
well as one of the largest European insurance and financial
services companies.

Stock Positioned for
Upward Price Momentum: Stock is structured with a tight
float. This allows for
strong upward price momentum and potential quick profits...

Investment Opinion:

Take advantage of current
trading levels. This is a ground floor opportunity. At current
price levels, a little bit of movement will go a long way.

Look for heavy volume and
significant price increases in the short term. The price of AVCP
is currently trading at $0.38. This is an inexpensive stock price
by anyone's standards.

Current
Price: 65 cents Don't
miss out!!

Outsource IT · 1055 - 1070 W. Hasting St. · Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9