Subject: Sun Rayz Products Inc. Announces immediate sell through of its first shipments to B&B U-Save Supermarkets.

From: "Wall Street Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:31:53 -0600

Sun Rayz Products Inc. Announces
immediate sell through of its first shipments to B&B U-Save
Supermarkets.

Sun Rayz Products Inc. (OTC: SRPI) today announced
the shipments of FLA USA Orange Juice to
B&B U-Save Supermarkets have had great success since being introduced.

Sun Rayz Products Inc. introduced their 100%
Valencia
Orange Juice in November 2004.  Since then U-Save Supermarkets have sold
out and are currently reordering.

Michael Goeree, President & C.E.O. of
Sun Rayz Products, Inc. Stated "We know we have high quality products, its no
surprise that once the consumers try it, the product speaks for itself. We believe that the FLA USA line of products will be a continued winner for
all involved."

About U-Save Supermarkets: U-Save Supermarkets is
a wholly owned subsidiary of B&B Corporate Holdings, Inc. Beginning in the
1960's, B&B Corporate Holdings, Inc. initiated a program of "Everyday Low
Prices" spearheaded by the opening of U-Save Supermarkets. The response to the
new U-Save "Everyday Low Prices" was an instant success. Soon, other B&B
Supermarkets were converted to U-Save Supermarkets. Today, B&B Corporate
Holdings, Inc. has 26 Handy Food Stores, 11 U-Save Supermarkets and employs over
1,000 associates. In addition, B&B the real estate division of B&B
Corporate Holdings leases and manages properties throughout central and southern
Florida.

About Sun Rayz Products, Inc:
Sun Rayz Products
(http://www.sunrayzproducts.com) is a marketing and distribution company based
in Tampa, Florida which holds the exclusive, worldwide rights to use the
"FLA-USA" label in connection with the
marketing, sale, and distribution of consumer products related to the Florida
lifestyle in the United States as well as internationally under its own brand
name, as well as the FLA USA brand. The
FLA USA logo (http://www.flausa.com) is
nationally and internationally recognized as the official symbol of
Florida, the number one tourist
destination in the world. The Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation
allocates approximately $60 to $70 Million annually in promoting
Florida tourism worldwide under
the FLA USA brand. Sun Rayz Products plans to
utilize this recognition with a global sales & marketing strategy,
synergistic partnerships, and a nationwide roll-out of consumer goods reflecting
Florida's positive
lifestyle.

"Safe Harbor Statement" Under the Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. This press release contains
forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. The statements
in this Release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to safe
harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual
results, events and performance could vary materially from those contemplated by
these forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown
risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future
periods to differ materially from results expressed or implied by
forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, among other
things, product demand and market competition. You should independently
investigate and fully understand all risks before making investment
decisions.

Company to Watch:CLICK HERE

News Alert · 600 South Beverly · Beverly Hills, CA 90212