Subject: Twenty-three interviews (a third presented for the first time) pairing the likes of Zadie Smith with Ian McEwan, Jonathan Lethem with Paul Auster, Edward P.

From: "Esther" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 01:13:44 +0200

Our pick of the Month is Flying!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F.
Last price: 0,95
52 Weekrange : 0,50 - 1,16

Watch for Monday May 14th 2007. Our Best Pick of the Week. This is our
best yet!!!

"Without paradox, there is no literature . He believes in the idea of
talking to our so-called "enemies" - "How fragile the notion of enmity
is.
The Dead Fish Museum: Stories by Charles D'Ambrosio   The best short
story collection we've read since . At the heart of the book is the
coroner Quirke, a Banvillean creation on par with Alex Cleave and
Freddie Montgomery. Defy the conventional wisdom that short story
collections don't sell and treat yourself to this marvel.
Laila on the clear distinction between "facts" and "truth" .
Defy the conventional wisdom that short story collections don't sell and
treat yourself to this marvel. Careers are in jeopardy, nerves are
frayed and petty turf wars are fought.
Agreement that knowledged of the "target language" of the translation is
more important the knowledge of the native language . Highlights: 
Konrad read the opening in Hungarian (video below) and then actor Peter
Hecht gave a stirring reading in English . He notes that travel isn't
always about going somewhere, that sometimes travel comes to us - thinks
a great travel piece would take the form of sitting in the Port
Authority .
That dubious distinction rests with the journalists who compile lists
like "the 100 novels you have to read before you die.