Subject: Podcasts can be successful at any size, generally wise podcasters balance the file size and the quality of their show.

From: "Christina Mccabe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:00:34 +0200

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

The music is licensed in such a way that podcasters can purchase a
license to include the music in a podcast without incurring additional
fees or expenses. Question: Are there any size limitations to podcasts?
Pair it up with it's sister product FeedForAll and you can easily
publish your podcast as well.
I give it my highest recommendation. I talked to a handful of bloggers
to determine where their inspiration originated for their content.
Create Chicklets for Social Bookmarks - Free tool to create custom
social bookmarking chicklets for websites.
The most popular software for creating feeds currently is FeedForAll and
can be found at feedforall.
Today nearly all software companies use the "shareware" marketing model
whether they use the term or not. Consider hanging a note on the door,
so that you will not be disturbed while recording.
com  NEW iPod Tutorial  NotePage has sponsored a free iPod tutorial that
explains the differences between the iPod models. " These pages are a
testimony to where we've been, where we are, and just how far we've
come.
Take the podcast quiz and test your knowledge.