Subject: This really is a top quality leather strap-on and comes complete with a seven inch dildo.

From: "Donald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:50:16 +0200

GERMAN MARKETS ARE TAKING OVER! T3R.F IS A HIDDEN GEM! WATCH IT ON
WEDNESDAY MAY 23!

Company: SKYFLYER
Symbol: T3R.F
Price: 0.36
Target: 0.98
WKN : A0LCMC
ISIN : US83082R1077
Market: Frankfurt

FRANKFURT IS WHERE THE NEXT BIG GAINS ARE! WATCH THE GROWTH WITH YOUR
OWN EYES! ADD T3R.F TO YOUR RADAR NOW!

remove the strap it gets in the way .
The other half hasn't seen it yet, I couldn't wait that long!
They have DVDs by Axel Braun and the G-Team which show how to find the
g-spot and how to stimulate it to produce a female ejaculation.
Perfect for stag nights and birthdays, this inflatable pig demands
attention wherever she appears. Perfect for stag nights and birthdays,
this inflatable pig demands attention wherever she appear.
i would recomend this to any of my freinds. Not to look at initially.
Fast confidential service and discrete delivery.
How could this item be improved upon? Quite a powerful vibration when I
turned it on.
For those of you that have never heard of it. You cannot buy Rock Chick
Vibrating cheaper online in the UK!
But it certainly acheved the right reaction from me!
This vibrator is constructed from soft jelly rubber and contains two
ultra-powerful motors.
One to be used with the windows shut and the kids at school I think!
This excellent Ultimate Oral Sex Guide For Her will show you how to give
him the ultimate oral sex like you have never given him before. Quite a
powerful vibration when I turned it on.
i wonder if he will let me lol What was the item like in action?
The bullet was better than some we've used as it has slight contours on
it for that little bit extra What reaction did the item acheive -
personally to you or with other parties?
I used it alone but I would definitely use it with a partner as part of
foreplay and during sex. its not ridgid enough to use as a strap on.
This excellent Ultimate Oral Sex Guide For Her will show you how to give
him the ultimate oral sex like you have never given him before.
We guarantee you cannot buy Gift Ideas cheaper online in the UK! No
Comment Given How could this item be improved upon?
i wonder if he will let me lol What was the item like in action?
You will not find it cheaper!
Rolling it around my clit made me orgasm very quickly.
I used the Vibrating Bullet first and I was surprised at how powerful
the vibration was even on the LOW setting.