Subject: And presiding over it all was a beaming Om Malik.

From: "Pauline Mcguire" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:17:30 +0900

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

"Some of my disappointing loans, I sent the person e-mails.
"You will see very interesting things, but ultimately you will have to
make rational choices based on the numbers.
That's the primary editorial function, is who are we inviting to
participate?
While I have not seen the basis for the claims of the author, I
seriously doubt they qualify.
I called the company yesterday to ask about this. Just shows how good
that suite really is. Their security is so lame, everyone should just go
there and take anything they want.