Subject: My greeting to you and your family [Urgent]

From: Mbellohadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:53:30 +0000

Good Day,

Happy new year to you and your family?I hope all is well, It's just my 
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for 
assistance. I am a banker by profession in west Africa and currently 
holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($11.6 
million) of one of our bank clients who died in crash since seven years 
ago and none of his family member or relation has come for the claim, 
and now the bank is planning how to confiscate the fund since no one has 
come for the claim. Please with out wasting time I need your honest and 
humanity to execute this transaction under your kind control for the 
benefit of our both families.

Hence, I am inviting you for this deal I will offer you 40% of the 
amount mentioned above as my patina and the rest will be for me, please 
if you are sure that you are capable to handle this transaction and you 
are ready to assist me to execute this business with honest, the further 
details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive 
your return mail,have a great day.

For more clarification reply me back and please note that the claims is 
100% free.

Thanks.