Subject: [XCON] draft-burger-xcon-mmodels-00

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 02:24:19 +0200

Hi,
I think that this is a good direction to have pre-defined conference types
based on the scenarios since it will make it easy to initiate those media
mixes without having to worry too much about topology. For the video to
change afterward the contents of the sub-windows may be simpler.
As for the document I think that Individual End-Point Negotiation is out of
scope since we are addressing centralized conference where the negotiation
should be with the central entity while the media may be mixed by the users.
For example in multicast case the central entity will give the permission to
send media. The central entity may also negotiate the conference common
codecs for each media which is difficult in the model described.
Roni 

*************************************
Roni Even

Polycom Israel

Tel: +972-3-9251200
Cell: +972-55-481099
email:[email-masked]
*******************************************

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon