Subject: [XCON] New draft for conference authorization rules based on common policy

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:58:26 +0300

Hi All,

I've written a draft that proposes conference authorization based on the 
common policy framework.

It's not a counter-proposal to the ongoing CPCP work as such, as it only 
talks about authorization as in conference participation and conference 
state and floor control events. If we were to conclude that this 
approach is preferable to what currently exists in CPCP, the contents of 
this draft would need to be merged with the CPCP draft.

Comments are welcome.

Until the draft appears at the directories, I've placed a copy at:

http://people.nokia.net/~aki/drafts/draft-niemi-xcon-cpcp-rules-00.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~aki/drafts/draft-niemi-xcon-cpcp-rules-00.html

Cheers,
Aki

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon