Subject: [XCON] I-D ACTION:draft-levin-xcon-cccp-03.txt

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:31:12 -0700

FYI
This is a much more advanced version (than -02) and has an updated
compiled XML schema and examples for each primitive.

Orit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Centralized Conference Control Protocol (CCCP)
	Author(s)	: O. Levin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-levin-xcon-cccp-03.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2005-10-27
	
This document defines a Centralized Conferencing Control Protocol
   (CCCP) as a part of the XCON Working Group protocols suite.  CCCP
   uses a client-server model for creation, querying, and manipulation
   of XCON entities, conference objects and sub-objects.  An XCON
   entity, which implements a CCCP server, provides a means for
   authorized CCCP clients (e.g. conference participants) to affect the
   behavior of a conference in the XCON system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-xcon-cccp-03.txt

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon