Subject: [XCON] I-D ACTION:draft-levin-xcon-conference-package-ext-00.txt

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:39:53 -0700

FYI
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event
Package for Conference State
Author(s) : O. Levin
Filename : draft-levin-xcon-conference-package-ext-00.txt
Pages : 13
Date : 2005-10-19

   This document introduces global elements into the SIP Conference
   Event Package XML schema to make the conference objects and sub-
   objects easily accessible by schemas external to the event package,
   such as the XCON conference control protocols.  This document also
   defines the way to introduce XCON extensions into the SIP Conference
   Event Package in a backwards compatible manner.  This document also
   defines a set of extensions to the SIP Conference Event Package XML
   schema being used in the XCON conferencing architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-xcon-conference-package-
ext-00.txt

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon