Subject: [XCON] New version of the data model draft

From: "Oscar Novo \(JO/LMF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:33:28 +0200

Hello,

Today, I've submitted the new version of the "A Common Conference
Information Data Model for Centralized Conferencing" draft. Until it
appears in the archives, you can fetch it from:

http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-00
.txt

Here's an overall summary of the changes:

- The policy information of the CPCP drafts is added to this document
(thanks Hisham Khartabil, Petri Koskelainen, and Aki Niemi to let me do
it).
- Definition of new elements for the PSTN, H.320, and H.323 protocols. 
- Additional elements added. 
- Modification of the handling of times in the data model as we agreed
in IETF-65.
- The XML schema is now validate.

I will appreciate your comments!

Kind Regards,

Oscar Novo

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon