Subject: [XCON] XCON Protocol Operations discussion

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:45:52 -0500

[as chair]

At the ad-hoc meeting in Dallas, the chairs solicited a group of
volunteers to actively work on an internet-draft to define the protocol
operations (but not the protocol itself) for conference manipulation.
The document will be brought to the working group as an individual
contribution.

This message is intended to allow anyone who was not present at that
meeting to volunteer to assist in creating this document. If you would
like to help out, please subscribe to the following mailing list:

http://www.nostrum.com/mailman/listinfo/xcon-ops

Note that anyone joining the list will be expected to participate in
weekly conference calls, and will be assigned specific work items to
complete. Do not join if you don't have the time to actively work on the
document.

Thanks.

/a

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon