Subject: [XCON] Conference Control Package

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:00:43 +0100

XCONers,

The authors have submitted a new Conference Control package for early
discussion in the XCON work group.  The intention is that this draft is
a complimentary technology to the previously submitted CCMP work (use of
SOAP).  All comments welcome.  Until it appears in the archives you can
get a copy from the following link:
http://www.ubiquitysoftware.com/mediactrl/draft-boulton-xcon-conference-
control-package-00.txt.

Best Regards.

Chris.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation. All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email. Ubiquity Software Corporation plc, a company registered under the laws of England and Wales, Registration 2719723, registered offices at Eastern Business Park, Building 3, Wern Fawr Lane, St. Mellons, Cardiff CF3 5EA, Wales, United Kingdom.

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:18:01 +0300

Chris,

Is the architecture direction you are suggesting here is to use the same
package for XCON and Mediactrl. 

What I mean is from an XCON user to XCON Conference server to the Media
server.

Roni Even

________________________________

From: Chris Boulton [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Alan Johnston; [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] Conference Control Package

XCONers,

Best Regards.

Chris.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended
for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential
information of Ubiquity Software Corporation. All unauthorized use,
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies
of this email. Ubiquity Software Corporation plc, a company registered
under the laws of England and Wales, Registration 2719723, registered
offices at Eastern Business Park, Building 3, Wern Fawr Lane, St.
Mellons, Cardiff CF3 5EA, Wales, United Kingdom.