Subject: [XCON] XCON meeting at IETF-69

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:34:00 -0500

I don't see XCON on the agenda yet: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=
69

Is it not planned to meet? I thought this past Monday was the cutoff for
initial requests. 
 
We will be updating the CCMP document, as well as the MSRP-conferencing
(although, per the comments at IETF-68, we will make it more general).
I guess we can just discuss on the list if we don't face-to-face time,
but I had also assumed we'd be closing off on the data-model and moving
forward with discussing the protocol.

Thanks,
Mary

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:03:59 -0500

Hi Mary,

The plan is to meet - we got our request in a little late.  XCON should 
show up on the next version of the agenda.

Thanks,
Alan