Subject: [XCON] usersRequest in CCMP

From: "Krishna Prasad Kalluri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:47:38 +0100

Hi Mary et al,

In Table1 I noticed Create (PUT) operation is N/A for usersRequest.
Later in examples of section 11, figure 5 its used PUT
/confs/confid-34fg67h/users/pippo876 . So which one is correct?

Personally I think PUT is useful with 'usersrequest' . While creating
the conference object one can specify users. If one has to add a user at
a later point to the exisitng conference object how to do this?

In Figure 6 it was GET /users/pippo876. I think the correct one is GET
/user/pippo876

I am also thinking about usersRequest with out XCON-USERID for GET and
DELETE

GET /confs/confObjId/users : This should return the users (all user
elements) present in the given conference object Id. I get this
impression from the text below Table 1. But in Table 1 it says Gets a
specific user element. So one has to give the XCON-USERID and it
retrieves the specific user element.

DELETE /confs/confObjId/users : This should delete all users from the
given conference object Id. This can be used to just retain the
conference object.

Regards
Krishna
_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon