Subject: [XCON] I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-03.txt
	Pages           : 99
	Date            : 2009-07-13

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) can create,
retrieve, change and delete objects describing a centralized
conference, such as state and capabilities of the conference,
participants, and their roles.  The conference information is
contained in XML documents and fragments conforming to the
centralized conferencing data model schema.  CCMP is a state-less
client-server protocol based on a request/response model.
Conferencing clients send requests to conference servers, which
respond to the client with the conference information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.