Subject: Re: [xmpp] [AVT] Time change for meetings at IETF 75

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 14:33:20 -0600

On 7/9/09 2:11 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:

> Just as FYI ... it looks like the tuesday morning AVT meeting might get
> moved to monday morning and the monday morning XMPP meeting would get
> moved to tuesday morning.  This swap would be done to resolve the
> conflict of XMPP and the apps area meeting as many of the XMPP folks are
> involved with lots of other apps stuff.

Yes, XMPP doesn't know whether it's apps or RAI. :)

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:11:55 -0700

Just as FYI ... it looks like the tuesday morning AVT meeting might  
get moved to monday morning and the monday morning XMPP meeting would  
get moved to tuesday morning.  This swap would be done to resolve the  
conflict of XMPP and the apps area meeting as many of the XMPP folks  
are involved with lots of other apps stuff.

Cullen