Subject: [xmpp] [Fwd: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-sasl-scram-02]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:37:03 -0600

It seems likely that we will adopt SCRAM as mandatory-to-implement in
3920bis (since it replaces the ill-fated DIGEST-MD5), so it would be
helpful for XMPP developers to provide feedback on the specification
while it is in last call.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sasl-scram-02

Please post to the [email-masked] list if you have any comments.

Thanks!

/psa

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-sasl-scram-02
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:17:08 -0400
From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

This message commences a WG Last Call on the following Internet-Draft:

	Title           : Salted Challenge Response (SCRAM) SASL Mechanism
	Author(s)       : A. Menon-Sen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sasl-scram-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2009-07-08

This Last Call will expire on 03 August 2009.  This document is
intended for the Standards Track.  Please review this document and
send technical feedback to the WG mailing list, and editorial comments
to the authors.

- --
Tom Yu
IETF SASL WG co-chair