Subject: Re: [xmpp] #1: mention SCTP as alternative transport?

From: "xmpp issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:09:07 -0000

#1: mention SCTP as alternative transport?
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |        Owner:  Peter Saint-Andre
     Type:  enhancement            |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  minor                  |    Milestone:  milestone1       
Component:  3920bis                |      Version:                   
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document  |   Resolution:  wontfix          
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Mailing list consensus that alternative bindings shall be defined in
 specifications other than 3920bis, however we might mention the
 possibility of SCTP in 3920bis.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/xmpp/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
xmpp <http://tools.ietf.org/xmpp/>