Subject: [xmpp] [Fwd: [TLS] Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis (Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions) to Proposed Standard]

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:36:33 -0600

FYI. Given that XMPP has a dependency on TLS, this might be of interest...

/psa

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: [TLS] Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis (Transport Layer
Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions) to Proposed	Standard
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG
(tls) to consider the following document:

- - 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions '
   <draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-09-07. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16186&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls