Subject: [xmpp] updated bis drafts

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:20:17 -0700

I've submitted 3920bis-04 and 3921bis-03, incorporating all feedback
provided to date. Diffs from the prior versions are here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-03.txt

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-02.txt

Aside from the few small issues I posted about earlier today and the
huge problem of internationalized addresses, I think there are no
remaining open issues on these I-Ds.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:23:37 -0700

> http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-02.txt

Oops, those are wrong because the HTML versions (and diffs) have not yet
appeared at tools.ietf.org. Patience...

/psa