Subject: [xmpp] editorial plan

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:52:47 -0600

Your document editor's plan regarding the specs currently in WGLC is as
follows:

1. 3920bis and the address spec appear to be very very close to done. I
shall submit new versions of these I-Ds (-11 and -03 respectively) on
July 26, when the submission window opens again. Until then, you can
view the changes-in-progress here:

http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-11.txt
http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-11.html

http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-address-03.txt
http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-address-03.html

Provisional diffs are here:

http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-11-from-10.diff.html

http://xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-address-03-from-02.diff.html

2. 3921bis is under active discussion. Many thanks to those who have
reviewed and commented on the spec! I've not yet had time to process any
of the threads that have started, but I plan to do that tomorrow en
route to Maastricht for IETF 78. I might also have time to work on this
a bit Saturday, but after that I'll have very little free time before
the XMPP WG meeting on Thursday.

Keep those cards and letters coming! :)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:31:51 +0200

On 7/22/10 11:52 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> July 26, when the submission window opens again. 

Done. Official diffs will appear later today.

> the XMPP WG meeting on Thursday.

I'm still working through the list threads for 3921bis and will try to
finish doing so tonight if I can find the time.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 08:20:18 +0200

> Done. Official diffs will appear later today.

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-11.txt

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-address-03.txt

> finish doing so tonight if I can find the time.

Expect more emails today...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/