Subject: [xmpp] Draft Agenda XMPP@IETF78

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:47:42 -0500

Here's a proposed agenda for the XMPP meeting at IETF78. Please send comments or change requests quickly.

Thanks!

Ben.

-------------------

XMPP (IETF 78) - Thursday, 29 July 2010 1510-1610

-- Status and Agenda Bashing -- 10 min (Chairs)

-- Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) Core Open Issues -- 15 min (Peter)
   draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-10
   draft-ietf-xmpp-address-01  

-- Messaging and Presence Open Issues -- 15 min (Peter)
   draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-07    

-- Domain Name Assertions -- 15 min (Stephen and/or Jonas)
   draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-00
   List Discussion on DNS based DNA

-- End to End Encryption -- if time permits  (TBD)
   draft-miller-3923bis-02

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:23:02 +0200

On 7/9/10 11:47 PM, Ben Campbell wrote:
> -- Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) Core Open Issues
> -- 15 min (Peter) draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-10 

30 minutes or so sounds about right for those two (I have one set of
slides).

> draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-00 List Discussion on DNS based DNA
> 

Looks good.

FYI, I need to leave toward the end of the session in order to give a
talk on draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check at the TLS WG session.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/