Subject: [xmpp] 3921bis planning

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 10:23:55 -0600

On the flight back to America yesterday I worked through several of the
open issues discussed in the WG meeting last week. Here's what I think
remains to be done:

1. I still need to reply to the last message from Florian Zeitz:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xmpp/current/msg01540.html

2. I might need to add a bit of text about the impact of various
presence stanzas on roster states (e.g., we are now using presence
stanzas of type 'unsubscribed' in response to presence probes in certain
circumstances).

3. I need to think about whether text changes are needed based on the
long message I sent last Saturday about message delivery:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/xmpp/current/msg01557.html

(For example, I might restructure Section 8 a bit, focusing more on
stanza types than the JIDs in the 'to' address.)

I plan to submit an updated version (-10) by the end of this week, and
will leave it up to the chairs whether they think a second WG Last Call
will be necessary.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/