Subject: [xmpp] address format

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:36:25 -0600

Folks, I've finally made the time to write two documents that hopefully
will move us forward with regard to the XMPP address format:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-precis-framework/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-xmpp-6122bis/

The first document describes a framework for base string classes that we
can reuse in XMPP. The second document describes how we can reuse those
string classes to replace Nodeprep and Resourceprep.

The documents are a bit rough in places, but should provide a starting
point for discussion both in the XMPP WG and in the PRECIS WG.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Waqas Hussain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 21:51:52 +0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-xmpp-6122bis/

For anyone interested in reviewing the changes, side-by-side diff
against RFC6122:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-xmpp-6122bis-00.txt