Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chen-xmpp-pubsub-extension-00.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:38:35 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-xmpp-pubsub-extension-00.txt
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 09:22:55 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : XMPP Pubsub Extenstion for Long-lived TCP Services
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-xmpp-pubsub-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This memo defines extensions to pubsub features of the Extensible
   Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) that will address issues
   encountered by a long-lived TCP connection in mobile environments.
   Network resources consumption issues are happenned when there are
   frequent notification messages have been transmitted periodically.
   Depending on raised issues, the extension for XMPP pubsub protocol
   could be considered to optimize network quality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-xmpp-pubsub-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-xmpp-pubsub-extension-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt