Subject: [xmpp] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6120 (2855)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 02:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6120,
"Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Core".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6120&eid=2855

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Toby Moncaster <[email-masked]>

Section: 3.2.1

Original Text
-------------
3. If a response is received, it will contain one or more
combinations of a port and FDQN,

Corrected Text
--------------
3. If a response is received, it will contain one or more
combinations of a port and FQDN,

Notes
-----
There are multiple occurrences (1 each in list items 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7). All read FDQN and should read FQDN

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6120 (draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-22)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Core
Publication Date    : March 2011
Author(s)           : P. Saint-Andre
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG