Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-ecrit-xmpp-es-00.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 14:21:13 -0700

Also seen on I-D-announce...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-ecrit-xmpp-es-00.txt
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:16:39 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Emergency Services Functionality with the Extensible
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-ecrit-xmpp-es-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is a technology
   that enjoys widespread deployment in the instant messaging
   application domain.  While many features for XMPP had been
   standardized in the IETF as well as in the XMPP Standards Foundation
   emergency services functionality was not part of it.

   This document aims to initiate a discussion about the necessary
   emergency services functionality for XMPP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-ecrit-xmpp-es-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-ecrit-xmpp-es-00.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt