Subject: [xmpp] 6122bis issues

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:44:45 -0600

While working on slides about 6122bis, I've discovered more open
issues than I expected. To prime the pump, I'll send one email message
for each open issue that I see. Hopefully we can generate some
discussion beforehand and thus make good progress at the meeting next
week.

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:49:49 -0600

Done. If you know of more issues, please post them to the list.

On 3/19/12 1:44 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> issues than I expected. To prime the pump, I'll send one email
> message for each open issue that I see. Hopefully we can generate
> some discussion beforehand and thus make good progress at the
> meeting next week.
> 
> Peter