Subject: [xmpp] Fwd: [Stox] WGLC for draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-04

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 16:08:38 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Stox] WGLC for draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-04
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 20:20:39 +0200
From: Yana Stamcheva <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

The editors and the chairs believe that the following draft is now ready 
and hereby start a 2-week Working Group Last Call for:

draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-04 : 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-04 (Last updated on 
2014-03-25)

The WGLC ends on April 21, 2014.

Please review the document and bring any remaining issues, or issues 
whose resolution is not satisfactory, to the attention of the Working 
Group on this list before April 21.

If after reviewing the document you find it complete and do not have any 
comments, please send a note to that effect as well!

Regards,
Yana Stamcheva & Markus Isomaki
_______________________________________________
stox mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stox