Subject: [xrblock] Requests for agenda time in Quebec City IETF81

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:27:28 +0300

Hi,

At the IETF 81 we will have one time slot for AVTCore and we will use this
timeslot also to present the status of the payload and xrblock working
groups for information.

As we announced on the mailing lists, the payload and xrblocks WGs are not
going to meet in Quebec but we may present open issues if there are any.

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting in Quebec City
regarding AVTcore work, please send an agenda request to the AVTcore chairs.
We are trying to prepare the agenda early and not wait for the last minute.

We will use the time for presentations giving priority based on the AVTCore
milestones and open issues. 

The draft agenda shows that AVTCore will meet on Wednesday 09:00-11:30 in
room 208 AB. 

Note that this is not the final agenda and the slot for AVTcore may change,
the final agenda will be publish on July 1st.

 
Thanks
Magnus Westerlund and Roni Even AVTCore Chairs.
 
Ali Begen and Roni Even Payload Chairs
 
Peter Musgrave and Roni Even XRblock Chairs.