Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:10:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Blocks for QoE Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Geoff Hunt
                          Alan Clark
                          Qin Wu
                          Roland Schott
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block including two new
   segment types and associated SDP parameters that allow the reporting
   of QoE metrics for use in a range of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:16:10 +0800

> http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-02

[Qin]: One minor update to QoE metric draft. The changes include
       o  Remove leftmost second bit since it is ueeless.  
       o  Change 13bits MoS value field into 14 bits to increase MoS  
           precision.  
       o  Fix some typo and make some editorial changes.