Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:46:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Measurement Identity and information Reporting using SDES item and XR Block
	Author(s)       : Geoff Hunt
                          Alan Clark
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Source
   Description (SDES) item and an RTCP Extended Report (XR) Block
   carrying parameters that identify and describe a measurement period,
   to which one or more other RTCP XR Report Blocks may refer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-09

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/