Subject: [xrblock] consensus call: separate audio metrics in draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:21:59 +0100

During the WG meeting at IETF-85 the consensus of the participants was
to separate the audio metrics in
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt and spin-off another
document if needed for video. We would like to confirm this decision on
the WG mail list. If anybody has a concern about the decision please
express it on the WG list before Sunday 11/25.

Thanks and Regards,

Shida and Dan

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:09:08 +0200

I support this direction
Roni

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: 15 November, 2012 2:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [xrblock] consensus call: separate audio metrics in
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt

During the WG meeting at IETF-85 the consensus of the participants was to
separate the audio metrics in draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt
and spin-off another document if needed for video. We would like to confirm
this decision on the WG mail list. If anybody has a concern about the
decision please express it on the WG list before Sunday 11/25.

Thanks and Regards,

Shida and Dan

_______________________________________________
xrblock mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xrblock