Subject: [xrblock] consensus call: merger of draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt and draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-00.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:35:18 +0100

During the WG meeting at IETF-85 the consensus of the participants was
that draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt and
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-00.txt should be merged, pending the
verification of the IPR disclosure issues by the chairs. After the
verification the ADs advised that the merger is possible while
suggesting that the discloser consider making a statement pointing to
the new document. We would like to confirm this decision on the WG mail
list. If anybody has a concern about the decision please express it on
the WG list before Sunday 11/25.

Thanks and Regards,

Shida and Dan

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:11:44 +0200

Hi,
I noticed that the two previous AVT documents have an IPR statement  so I
see no problem with the merge currently.
At the meeting some people thought that only one of the avt document had an
IPR statement.

Roni

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: 15 November, 2012 2:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [xrblock] consensus call: merger of
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt and
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-00.txt

During the WG meeting at IETF-85 the consensus of the participants was that
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02.txt and
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-00.txt should be merged, pending the
verification of the IPR disclosure issues by the chairs. After the
verification the ADs advised that the merger is possible while suggesting
that the discloser consider making a statement pointing to the new document.
We would like to confirm this decision on the WG mail list. If anybody has a
concern about the decision please express it on the WG list before Sunday
11/25.

Thanks and Regards,

Shida and Dan
_______________________________________________
xrblock mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xrblock