Subject: [xrblock] FW: [85all] NomCom: Office Hours in Atlanta

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:43:48 +0100

Please help NomCom with your comments on specific individuals, as well
as general feedback related to any of the positions that NomCom is
considering. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Matthew Lepinski
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [85all] NomCom: Office Hours in Atlanta

The IETF Nominations Committee (NomCom) continues to seek input from the
IETF Community.

The final list of candidates (as per RFC 5680) that the NomCom is
considering for open positions can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

The NomCom will be holding office hours during IETF 85, Monday- Thursday
from 1:00pm to 3:00pm in Room 305. The NomCom welcomes comments on
specific individuals, as well as general feedback related to any of the
positions that NomCom is considering.

Note: A list of leadership positions that the NomCom is considering can
be found at: https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/

If the NomCom office hours are inconvenient for you or if you cannot
attend IETF 85, the NomCom is happy to take community input via email to
[email-masked]. Additionally, the NomCom is happy to arrange a
meeting outside of office hours, just send us email and we can set
something up.

Comments on specific candidates can also be provided to the NomCom via
the web feedback tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

In order to ensure that your input is received in time to be useful,
please provide your input on or before Sunday, November 4.

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
  [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
85all mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/85all