Subject: [xrblock] I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:38:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for MPEG Transport Stream (TS) Program Specific Information (PSI) Independent Decodability Statistics Metric reporting
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
                          Qin Wu
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-20

Abstract:
   An MPEG Transport Stream (TS) is a standard container format used in
   the transmission and storage of multimedia data.  Unicast/Multicast/
   Broadcast MPEG-TS over RTP is widely deployed in IPTV systems.  This
   document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR)
   Block that allows the reporting of MPEG TS Program Specific
   Information (PSI) Independent decodability statistics metrics related
   to transmissions of MPEG-TS over RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/