Subject: [xrblock] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 15:47:01 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Section 7.3 --
There is no longer a "RAI" area, and <[email-masked]> is no
longer an appropriate email address (for two reasons: these aliases have
also been moved to @ietf.org).  I suppose this should now be "ART Area
Directors" and "<[email-masked]>".

We should check this in other documents that come from the former APP and
RAI areas, as well.