Subject: [xrblock] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:28:56 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing to DISCUSS since I'd like to discuss the IPR situation with the
IESG. I had thought re-confirming with the WG that they still wanted to
progress the draft would be sufficient given the terms of the disclosure,
but if folks think we need to do another IETF LC we should discuss.

Also the WG's own discussion about the IPR is ongoing.