Subject: [yaco-idsubmit-tool] Beta server stopped

From: "Emilio A. Sánchez López" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:56:29 +0100

Hi all,

    Latelly we are having some troubles with our KVM server where 
beta.submit.yaco.es is located.

    Right now our infraestructure department is working to stabilize the 
system so the beta server will be down until this afternoon.

    When the server is running again I'll notify it to this list. Every 
issue about the tool thas has been discussed in the list is already 
commited (included the last patch sent by Henrik) so when the server 
comes up it will be updated with all the changes.

    Best,

-- 
Emilio A. Sánchez
[email-masked]

---

From: "Emilio A. Sánchez López" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:37:52 +0100

beta.submit.yaco.es is back online.

    It seems that we have lost (one more time) the test submissions of 
the last week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Regards,

-- 
Emilio A. Sánchez
[email-masked]