Subject: [yam] Last Call comments about draft-ietf-yam-rfc4409bis-02

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:25:28 -0700

Hello,

First of all, thank you for reviewing 
draft-ietf-yam-rfc4409bis-02.  Here is a summary of the Last Call 
comments received up to now about draft-ietf-yam-rfc4409bis-02:

Tony Hansen, Murray S. Kucherawy, Joseph Yee and Ned Freed 
[1][2][3][4] support the publication of the RFC.

Martin Rex commented on an informative reference to RFC 6186 
[5].  The feedback [6][7] provided was that the suggestion came up 
during the working group discussion but it was not retained as there 
wasn't any implementation report for RFC 6186.  Based on feedback 
from Martin Rex [8], I consider all his comments as having been addressed.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev commented on the IANA Considerations section 
[9].  As the comment is an editorial one, the YAM WG Chairs will 
discuss the it and the comment from IANA with the editors.  A message 
about changes to the document will be posted to the YAM WG mailing list.

There was also a comment from Frank Ellermann about a "bug" reported 
59 months ago and adding a reference to RFC 5068 [10].  John Klensin 
provided feedback [11].  I consider the matter as resolved.

If I misinterpreted any Last Call comments, please comment on the YAM 
mailing list.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68416.html
2. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68417.html
3. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68422.html
4. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68424.html
5. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68423.html
6. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68465.html
7. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68430.html
8. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68495.html
9. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg68487.html
10. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00738.html
11. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yam/current/msg00744.html